Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Say Ahhhhh....

My new music obsession....


The Paper Tongues.


Actually, I've been obsessed with them for a few months now since I got to meet them and hear them sing live... like 3 feet away from me.  It was great.  They are southern boys from North Carolina and you can tell when they talk... so sweet.  Their lead singer, Aswan North, has an amazing & unique voice that makes them sound different.  They have a cool, hip vibe with rock undertones and it works.  Their music has a message and that's what's important.  Whether it's a song about strength for a nation or love between two people... they have mad writing skills.  American Idol is using one of their songs, "Higher" in there video cuts... They also have their own Pandora Channel...*I'm listening to it right now* 


Check these guys out... you'll thank me later.  http://site.papertongues.com/home







No comments:

Post a Comment