Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fashion & Beauty Icon: Natalie Wood

Natalie Wood is by far my favorite fashion/beauty icon.  When I think of classic yet exotic beauty, I think of her.  She can be the girl next door or a bombshell... it doesn't matter, she's always beautiful.  She usually had a short bob hair cut or maybe a little bit longer at times, until the late 60's-70's when everyone started growing their hair out.  She had a rich brown hair color to match her glowing brown eyes. She rocked red lipstick, which I totally admire because I'm too scared to try it!  I think she looked her best in the movie Splendor in the Grass.  She had fabulous style.  Her makeup was usually pretty simple with dark lined eyes as a signature.  I can't really say enough about her, she's an inspiration.

"The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he's a baby." -Natalie Wood




1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! and her makeup is very simple just killer liner and lashes. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete