Monday, May 9, 2011

Pretty Spring Outfit for the Tim McGraw Concert

This weekend I was lucky enough to go to the Tim Mcgraw concert here in Columbus.  Since I work for a radio station and I'm good friends with the PD here, I also got to meet Tim!  Of course, I wanted to look my best so I obsessed over my outfit.  I finally went with this:


Kohls:LC Floral Chiffon Shirt
Old Navy: Dark Denim Jeans in Flirt
Target: Mossimo Tan Strapy Heels
Target: Exhilaration Pink Short Sleeved Cardigan
Target: Goody Flower Barrett
H&M: Coral Ring

My makeup was feminine and girly.  I used peachy colors on my eyes and cheeks and kept my lips sheer and shiny.  Most of the products I used were from E.L.F.  I'm IN LOVE with their Minty Lip Gloss in the color Nashville.  It's sooo pretty! 

Below are asome pictures from the meet & greets I attended.  Sorry the pic of Tim and I is so blurry!  I took the pic with my carmera and then took a pic of the pic with my iPhone... LOL. 


 Me with Luke Bryan
 Me with The Band Perry
 Me with Tim McGraw
 My new favorite shoes from Target!




No comments:

Post a Comment