Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FOR SALE!!!

So, I have some items that I'm selling.  I've tweeted about them so I thought I'd put them on here also! I am a Mary Kay Consultant and you can browse my Mary Kay website HERE.  Always free shipping (U.S.) and I always have free samples that I love to share! I accept Pay Pal and money orders. I ship when I receive payment!

First....

Barnes & Noble Nook Color e-Reader with Orange Case - $240 Free Shipping (U.S.) SOLD

 Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330: Pink with pink rubber case - $50 Free Shipping (U.S) SOLD
 Mary Kay Mineral Foundation: Beige 2, Bronze 1 & 3 - $10 Free Shipping (U.S.) Plus free samples. I also have ONE Mineral Foundation brush available for $8 as well!
 Mary Kay Creme Blush in Sheer Bliss - $13 Free Shipping (U.S.) Plus free samples  SOLD

If you have questions about these products, please comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment