Friday, June 17, 2011

Haul: Forever 21 & Ulta

So.... I've been meaning to post this but I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time.  These are purchases I made a while ago.  I wanted to share what I got because I think they were really good deals!

First... Forever 21!  I'm not a huge F21 fan but their jewelry is cute and cheap and hey, I'm cute and cheap too! =) 

The big trend out right now is feathers...in your hair, on your head and on your ears! So I saw this 3 pack of feather earrings and HAD to buy them... only $3.80! Brown, pink and white feathers! So cute!

 The next thing I bought was this set of bracelets. I'm big into the look of pearls because I think it's a classic look. I just liked the way these looked together. They aren't attached so you can mix and match what you want!  Again... $3.80!

 This purchase was probably my favorite! I don't know why I like the look of a ship anchor, but I do! This is super cute and not too busy and it's a long necklace but not too long. How much you ask? $3.80!! WHAT?!  Yup, that's right.

Next I want to talk about my Ulta purchase.  I heard that all of their NYX products were buy one and get one half off so I had to take part!  I've really been wanting to try the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils so I ordered 4 of them! They are normally $4.50 a piece... so it's like I bought 3 and got the 4th one free! One thing I LOVE about ordering on ulta.com is that you get to choose free samples to go along with your purchase!

The colors I picked for my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils were: Horse Radish (light green), Iced Mocha (light brown), Cottage Cheese (shimmery white) and Strawberry Milk (light pink).



I love using the eye pencils before putting on shadow, kind of like a primer but with color! I've noticed that it makes my shadow last longer throughout the day and it really holds the color.  I'm completely satisfied with them! Love them! I tried the sample of the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and thought it was nice. It's a little greasy but it made my skin feel smooth instantly. I liked it but I wouldn't purchase it. I can't say that I've tried the other samples yet but I look forward to it!

If you have questions about any of these products just comment below!

Have a great weekend!!

hb

No comments:

Post a Comment