Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm sorry.... So sorry...

I can't believe I'm apologizing AGAIN for not keeping up with my blog! These past few weeks have been busy, crazy, amazing and well exhausting too! Being a single mom can be tough and I'm really feeling it now. Nash is going through his terrible twos again... ahhh! But I keep telling myself it's a phase, which it is, and I carry on! one day at a time! In the midst of Nash's growing pains, the death of his dad's brother Joey and the massive amount of extra work I'm doing at my job, I've found the time to meet someone very special... who knew?  We'll call him J. He popped into my life unexpectedly and I'm so happy he did. I feel like I'm in high school again... and that's saying alot! I won't go into detail but I will say that he's like no one I've ever met and I love spending time with him. =) xoxo.

Now that I've explained my absence, please don't hate me! Let's get back to where we once belonged!

First and foremost... my friend Becca started a blog! YAY!  She's adorable and funny and I think you should make her blog a favorite!

Check it out.... http://gethighonsomethingelse.blogspot.com/

Now, I think it's time for a thing I like to call PRODUCT SHOUT OUT!!

1. E.L.F. Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets.... thanks for keeping me oil free during work! $1 or $3 for 50 sheets... I can't remember... either way it's a steal.

2. Bath & Body Works Wallflowers in the scent Sensual Amber... my favorite... hands down.

3. Latina Magazine... subscribed and I'm glad I did.

4. Tim Horton's $.99 Iced Tea in the mornings... the best way to start a morning.

5. Treseme Heat Protection Spray... love the smell and my hair looks so much better now! It was looking like straw and no one likes that!

So it's Thursday.... and I'm anxiously awaiting the weekend. Looking forward to the Brad Paisley - Blake Shelton - Jerrod Neimann concert on Sunday to close out the Ohio State Fair! It's an outdoor concert...What shall I wear??? Any ideas???

hb
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment