Friday, October 21, 2011

EOTD: Green with Envy

Green With Envy Eye



So I was inspired by Maybelline's Color Explosion eyeshadow palette in Forest Fury.  I saw this and fell in love with the colors!  Take a look!



1. I put NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha, all over my lid and blended well. This will help the shadow adhere to your lids better. Kind of like a primer!
2. Looking at the picture of the product, I took the bottom yellow color and applied it to the inner part of my lid, blending out, with an eye shadow sponge.
3. Next, I took the medium green shade, which is on the right, and I applied it to the center of my lid with a flat shadow brush.
4. Then I took the darkest green color, on the top, and with a fluffy crease brush, I applied it to the outer corner of my lid and the crease.
5. Using an angled brush I took that dark green color again and lined my bottom lash line.
6. I also used Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil to line my water line.
7. Lastly I took that yellow color again and used it as a highlighter for my brow bone as well as using it to blend all the colors together smoothly all over the lid. 8. As always I curly my lashes and I used Maybelline's Falsies Mascara..about 2 coats.





I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! If you'd like to see a video on this look or any other look you're interested in, please let me know!  Or TWEET ME!

hb
xox

3 comments:

  1. I would love to this look on VIDEO! I've had the Forest Fury for a couple of months now and have the slightest idea how to apply it LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly do a video tutorial on my youtube channel of this look! Just for you =) stay tuned... it may not be up until next week!

    ReplyDelete