Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nail Polish of the Month: November - Warm & Fozzie by OPI

I've been wanting to try OPI's Muppet Collection since it was released and I haven't been able to find it! Luckily, my mom needed a hair cut so we went to Kenneth's and what did I see when I walked through the door?!? 

I was sooooo happy!! I stood there for a good 15 minutes trying to decide which one I wanted to buy. Then I found out they were $9.00 with 15% off which made them $7.65! SCORE! So I ended up buying 2!! Pepe's Purple Passion and this month's nail polish favorite.....

WARM & FOZZIE

This nail polish is the epitome of Fall. It's a golden/olive/brown color with flecks of bronze and gold glitter. I'm completely head over heals for this polish!!!  I've been wearing it for almost a week now and have gotten so many compliments! Here is what the color looks like on my nails...


Have you tried any of the Muppet Collection colors? Which ones? TWEET ME a picture!!

hb
xox


1 comment: